Dynadot

Matched Betting Site (Review)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
Hi guys,

I've been running a matched betting website (I don't think the concept will make sense to US users, but its basically you bet on all outcomes using the bookmakers bonus to ensure a guaranteed profit - in a nutshell). The site was previously running Wordpress but it was so slow, had daily hack attempts, failed logins the admin area from brute force. I couldn't take it anymore, so revamped it with a nice new look and a simple PHP structure.

Is it running fast for you guys? what do you think of the luck? (there is some pictures missing and just adding in calculators now).

All the content gets pulled from my gambling app (where gamblers manage their gambling log - so its kind of like my own little CMS).
8f4f732ea49a477481fabee55bf14a6e.png

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The Site loads quickly for me, i'm in the U.S. , I was amazed how quick it loaded.
The side panel load on the page, the ad top and left work fine, I did click on a few things on the site no problem until I got to

When I got to the
/calculators

there was a
A PHP ERROR WAS ENCOUNTERED

right below this PHP error the site still loaded.

•••
Thanks for the advice (yup still working on my calculators) - happy with the speed, the Wordpress site was taking 30seconds+ !! so big improvement

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back