domain MassHotels.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

malcolm321

Established Member
Impact
2
Hi,

So I own MassHotels.com and I've decided that with a name like this I should be able to get my first end user sale. I'm not looking for an appraisal on value of the domain as much as I'm looking for an appraisal on likelyhood of finding an end user and any advice anyone would have.

Thanks,
Derek
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
massachusetts hotel broker would be good.
 
0
•••
Depends how it is promoted. It is a nice name and you will have a chance of finding an end user. Good luck with the sale ;).
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back