Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain iamlost.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

mrdisc0

New Member
Impact
0
I'm looking for an user based appraisal of "iamlost.com" I've held ownership of this since 1996. I'm curious if selling the trifecta of the .com, .net, .org together would increase the value as well.

Thank you kindly.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I like it :)

I can see this being used for some kind of maps/directions/GPS-type site, maybe.

Interestingly i-am-lost.com appears to be owned by the creators of the tv show "Lost".

I think you're looking at somewhere around mid-high $XXX to resellers.
 
0
•••
iamlost can also be used for a site regarding lost and lonely souls. Search Google for the myriad of books, sites, forums, and information on lost souls. It could be used for a site to help people who feel lost, lonely, etc. find themselves and their purpose in life.

Best of luck!
 
0
•••
This domain is worth money
- Old
- Multiple extensions
- Makes sense
- Brandable
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back