IT.COM

Mascots/Cartoons/Logos/Photo Retouching: SALE

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been a graphic artist and cartoonist for over 15 years (and a member of this forum for 9).

If you're considering a mascot, cartoons, logos, photo retouching or any other kind of custom, I'm having a sale.

Thorugh 4/27, all prices for NamePro members are 20% off or more.

For example, my usual price for a mascot is $149 -- but is available through 4/27/2012 for just $99 (30% off). Price includes three unique rough sketches to choose from -- from which I'll create the final design. The art will be created as a vector file (Illustrator .ai) so that you'll be able to
re-size it to any dimension -- for cards, t-shirts or billboards, without loss
of quality. I will also provide it as a transparent .png file, and any other format you'd like.

Other cartooning/illustration/graphic work will be quoted per job -- but will be at least 20% less than usual.

Please see examples of some vector mascot work (and more) here:

elance.com/samples/political-cartoon-example-cartoons-political-cartoons-characters-mascots-syracuse/36764116/

Please see my NamePros feedback from previous clients. Many more references available. PM or post any questions.

Thank you.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Notice: Through now until end of sale,
(4/27), my already REDUCED mascot price will be slashed down
from $99 to $79*!
Price includes any text if needed.

This offer will NOT be repeated.

Post or PM your order or questions. But hurry -- only a few days left.

Thank you.

*If there are additional items needed, besides mascot itself, I will provide quote.

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back