NameSilo

domain Marketing101.org

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

domainstosell

Established Member
Impact
4
Found this one when I was looking for domains to develop in conjunction with my press release service at ProReleases.com

Marketing101.org

Here are some stats:

Taken in .com (1996), .net (2000), .info (2007), .biz (2004), .ws (2001), .us
(2004), .co.uk (2005), and .eu

543,000 Google SERP for "Marketing 101"
24,100 Google SERP for "Marketing101"

340 OVT (w/out ext)

Any thoughts on value?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
It's still a .org which is a very weak extension. I would say without any development behind it, it's worth low $xx if not reg fee.
 
0
•••
Thanks Kelli,

I don't share your view that .org is a very weak extension, but I appreciate the appraisal!

Any other thoughts on this one?
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back