advice ".market" and ".cloud" extensions advice?

Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

rosenbg

New Member
Impact
0
Hello, what is your opinion about ".market" and ".cloud" extensions?
After few days research I found (IMO) some interestings, shorts brandable names, but I still in doubt...
I understand that is very specific and limited marketplace for them, but although?

Thanks in advance!

Ros
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I would avoid them and stick to the .com.
Only exception would be if i find a domain with the strong keyword (single word!) i.e. 'insurance', ' auto', 'tech', 'business' or keywords that are hot right now, like 'crypto', 'coin', 'token' or 'blockchain'.
Everything else would be hard to sell and probably not worth to renew year after year.
If you are in doubt, best way is to check NameBio's records of sold .market and .cloud domains.
In the end it is up to you to decide.

Wish you good luck and welcome to NamePros.
 
1
•••
:xf.eek:​
.cloud?? when?
:xf.confused:​
 
0
•••
0
•••
Thanks for advices!
 
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back