IT.COM

domain Marijuana/Hemp/CBD related . com domains requiring appraisal - CBDAlcohols.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Wil Jo

Established Member
Impact
Hi, I am a relatively new domainer and was fortunate enough to come across NP.

Understand that most experts here generally don't recommend newbies to hand reg domains (what I've gathered from reading a bunch of threads), but I regged these domains before knowing about NP. Was simply so fascinated by the world of domaining that I ended up with an investment portfolio (at least what I hope has some value) of 23 domains.

It's an investment I can afford to lose if none of them sells but at least the experience will be a valuable one.
Comfortable with waiting on them for 6-12months, may even try to start a Marijuana/CBD related blog on one of them.

The list of domains are as follows (Specialized Marijuana/Cannabis portfolio):
1Weeds.com
52Weeds.com
BestUSweed.com
Hempterprise.com
NotMyHemp.com
OutOfWeeds.com
QuickWeeded.com
Schoolweed.com
SumWeed.com
TopUSweed.com
TopWeedProduct.com
USABesthemp.com
USBesthemp.com
USBestweed.com
USCbdbeer.com
USCbdmart.com
USCbdsale.com
USTopHemp.com
USTopWeed.com
WeedProduce.com
WhatThePot.com
CBDAlcohols.com
Cannabuyoil.com

Personal opinion on my top 3 names:
1) Cannabuyoil.com
2) WhatThePot.com
3) CBDAlcohols.com

Rationale for acquisitions
"Global legal marijuana market is expected to reach USD 146.4 billion by end of 2025" according to a review by grandviewresearch.
With US set to possibly legalize Marijuana in all 50 states by 2019, I'm anticipating a sudden influx of smaller retailers offering marijuana/hemp/CBD derived products in the market. I think marijuana related domains will see a surge in popularity as retailers start offering them online, making them the prime end-users of these domains.

Of course, being new in the domaining business, I don't expect to make extraordinary profits from these names (good ones being mostly taken by others). Sincerely appreciate your time for appraising these domains and I am open to any feedback regarding them. Would also appreciate it if you could state your reasons for your appraisal (a brief one will do) if they suck, or if any of them particularly stands out and shows a glimmer of potential.

Thanks!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Appreciate some help, thanks!

•••
•••
•••
The weed domain market is not the cash cow everyone thought it would be. Any one of your domains might sell but then again all of them may never have a bidder.

Just put them all up for sale for less than $300 and find another niche or trend to buy. The rare "CBD" or "Weed" sale gets everyone excited, but many of the buyers are just speculators with too much money.

I don't see anything hot in your list, but that's true for the other 200,000 weed domains out there.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back