Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain malwaredoc.com ,rebarato.net

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

rominait

Established Member
Impact
0
So yesterday i made a mistake and posted 2 different threads .I don't want to duplicate the other so i am creating this for other domains that need appraisal.

malwaredoc.com => intended malware removal or malware checking services, affiliate marketing , any web security related services

rebarato.net => it means "super cheap" in spanish , the term "re barato" or anything starting with "re" is used in latin america mostly . I imagine it could be useful for selling cheap things , buy-sell listings mercadolibre/ebay style .


Thanks !

Romina
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Hello Romina

malwaredoc.com I think this name would be an appropriate choice for an anti malware software website, but I noted there is existing a trademark for "malwarebytes" which is a software anti malwares, I really don't know if It would mean a trademark issue, but generates doubts about, so I couldn't give you an appraisal if not sure about a trademark issue

I hope some trademark expert gives its opinion

rebarato.net For this I think $0 - $100 range. I see a bit hard to find a buyer for this name with a .net extention

Good luck ;)
 
0
•••
Thanks Ariel.
For other users who may have more experience in TM issues:
is it possible for a word like malware to be a TM? malwarebytes can be a TM, but bytes and malware are generic words /IT related terms.
-If i say "sure, i can remove that malware from your site" i am not referring to any brand. If i say "i have 10240 bytes of free space in my disk because i am cheap" i am not refering to a brand either.
:S Wow, this is really confusing
 
0
•••
I think a generic word can be a trademark, like for example the known "apple", but you can include the word apple in a domain but for other goods or services, which don't seem similar or related

Or for example "amazon", you could include the word amazon in a domain but for other goods or services.

Although if you use your domain for a site that just talk about malwares maybe no problem with the malwarebytes trademark, my doubt is in the case someone would want to create a software which would be similar

But here are many experts so I hope they give their opinions :laugh:
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back