Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Making WIN 98 look like WIN XP? How?

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Veolus

Account Closed
Impact
13
Does anyone know any theme style programs or windows themes, etc. that can make Windows 98 look like Windows XP and/or Windows XP Silver? I love the look and I just really want my computer to look like WIN XP and I don't want to buy XP... :D

Thanks in advance ;)
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I'm just getting tired of 98's plain and ugly look :lol:
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back