Dynadot

Making my site social: BuddyPress or Mingle?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Duende

Account Closed
Impact
I'm trying to decide which would be a cleaner integration with my site at MMA.BS - Global Mixed Martial Arts Community

There are things I like about both, but I'm not sure how well they'd each actually hook up and LOOK when used by my site. I also don't know how this would interfere with how the current comment system is set up at the bottom of posts, or extra categories it'll add, or just overall which looks BETTER for my use!

I'm going to end up paying wphelpcenter or Crowd Favorite to install and integrate one, basically ask what they think and go with that, but I wanted to get some advice here first. I'm trying to save $ where I can!

The two I'm talking about can be seen at the next two links.

Test Drive BuddyPress | Home
WordPress Mingle รขโ‚ฌโ€ Where WordPress Professionals & Enthusiasts Show Up to Mingle

Thanks guys!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Well I went with Mingle. Seems to be working okay so far. If anyone happens to wander over and sees a bug or issue or has a comment on anything, it'd be appreciated!

•••
Mingle is also working good for me. I am satisfy with mingle.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the pageโ€™s height.
Back