NameSilo

Making Any Money?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

The Equivocate

Established Member
Impact
13
Well first of all, I'm 17, and I've been exposed to computers since I was about 12, as my dad worked for Adobe and got programs like PageMill and Photoshop for free. I run 4 sites (2 pro wrestling, 1 sports, 1 gaming), and between them all I make about $400 a month. Doesn't seem like a lot, but it pays for my car insurance and phone bills, so it all works out. I still have a part time job at Best Buy.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Hi Im 16... and i eard about 2000 pounds or near on 3800$ per month...
i run an ebay shop shipping PC components allover the world.
I run a sucessfull webhosting company.. (just signed a 400pound per month contract about 2 hrs ago)
and i run a Pc making company for people in the local area who want a PC but cant afford one that was bought from the shops.... With that i offer them a deal of free maintanance (employing 4 trainees) :D
So im it for about 24/25 thousand pounds a year at the moment (35200$)... and i live with my parents... so no rent to subsidise out of that (yes :( )
 
0
•••
My good friend waveStorm, how are you today? :)

So I needed a domain registration and I heard you can do it... :lol:

Okay seriously, how do you do that? How do you run an ebay store and how do you get people to work for free?
 
0
•••
they dont work for free.. im training them, when they qualify to actually do it.. ill start paying them...

ebayshops work this way : i buy my stock in bulk, and then i can sell it for a hellalot less than the shops

:D
 
0
•••
:O you sound like you will be very rich when you grow up lol
 
0
•••
Not if the internet crashes in '06...

BTW, if it does I'll kill myself and I'll get 1 million others to do aswell just to add to the chaos..

Just imagine the cartoon version of the internet just stopping LOL monsters start roaming around stomping on buildings and stuff :lol:
 
0
•••
well if the internet crashes... ill just make a new one :)
 
0
•••
made $150 today :)

And William Hicks, You have VERY VERY good taste ;)

Ville Valo :D
 
0
•••
How did you make $150 today Sabre? Was it 150 GBP or 150 USD?
 
0
•••
USD

Sold some hosting ^_^
 
0
•••
thank you tom from sabre hosting and well done on the hosting
:)
 
0
•••
$150 for hosting?

What was the plan?
 
0
•••
yeah, thats like 2Gb and 20Gb per month
wow nice plan
:D
 
0
•••
special offer : 2gb / 20gb reseller :)
 
0
•••
Sabre Hosting said:
special offer : 2gb / 20gb reseller :)

For a year right?
 
0
•••
duh... what elst is it going to be...
 
0
•••
It could have been a very overpriced month :)
 
0
•••
:lol:

yes it was indeed a year!!!

Making another $140 tomorrow i do believe ^-^
 
0
•••
nice... well i just mad 1020pounds on my first sold PC from waveStorm Inc. :P

im happy: just bought a 32" screen.. for my PC :S could be too bg to stick on my desk LOL
:)


wS
 
0
•••
waveStorm said:
nice... well i just mad 1020pounds on my first sold PC from waveStorm Inc. :P

im happy: just bought a 32" screen.. for my PC :S could be too bg to stick on my desk LOL
:)


wS

32 inch screen?????

What the ****?????

Does wavestorm inc have a website?
 
0
•••
Niiiiiice!!!!!!!!

My brother bought the biggest laptop from www.apple.com

It is great :D
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back