NameSilo

Making $100K A Year? Pack Your BAGS!!!

Labeled as advice in The Break Room, started by BlackCatsAreNice, Feb 21, 2020

Replies:
Views:

1. BlackCatsAreNice

BlackCatsAreNice Restricted (15-30%)

Unbeknownst to a lot of Americans, when you live overseas as an expat, the first $100K is TAX FREE!!!

So if your domaining business is picking up and you are approaching the magical $100K mark, start thinking of places that are safe and welcoming to foreigners and that have good infrastructure for a digital nomad.

Vietnam? Thailand? India? South America?

Cost of living is way way less. And the fun is off the charts!

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. .X.

.X. In God I Trust VIP Gold Account ★★★★★★★★★★

I like the thought of moving to Portugal, beautiful in pictures, looks like a great place to live.

3. Samer

Samer Top Contributor VIP

I disagree,

Take the Safety, geopolitical risks seriously

Samer

Last edited: Feb 27, 2020
  4. BlackCatsAreNice

BlackCatsAreNice Restricted (15-30%)

Portugal is nice but cost of living is "European Standards" which will eat away at your $100K.

There are a lot of welcoming places in this world that you can have a meal for a couple bucks and monthly rent is less than $500.

Just last couple of days, close to $10K on just two transactions. For names that were grabbed at expiration for less than $100 total.

It's like taking candy from a baby really...this domain name game. That is...if you have BRAINS and know what you're doing.

Problem is ...The Man will take 30% of that profit and not even give me a kiss on the lips. Rude to the nth degree. But hey, overseas!

Ownership of a bunch of WORTHLESS DOMAINS that NO ONE WILL EVER BUY only reflects stunted intelligence. But that's just my opinion.

I was born on the streets. Never nice.

Last edited: Feb 27, 2020

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
Topics / Tags:
NameWorth
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice