Status
Not open for further replies.

slader23

Always On The Bleeding Edge.Top Member
Impact
make your own dress
Search Volume: 1K – 10K
CPC: CA$1.04

Not too sure about the value or the niche but I like the keywords. Could be built out effectively due to the level of competition in the keyword. Very DIY topic and could be adopted by a DIY company or even a DIY start up. Selling DIY dress making packages or just a one stop info site for aspiring designers.

Let me know what you think. I'm probably gonna hold onto this few a few years because I see this kind of thing growing more popular.

Slader

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I would put this in the category of nice if you bought it to develop/have a passion for dress making. Long tired road to drive if bought just to resell.

sewyourowndress.com look available.

Also sewing a dress is very low on the labor and skill level. And dress making ads may not be much.

And there is a surprising lack of prior domain sales starting with the string "MakeYourOwn"

Good Luck

•••
I would put this in the category of nice if you bought it to develop/have a passion for dress making. Long tired road to drive if bought just to resell.

sewyourowndress.com look available.

Also sewing a dress is very low on the labor and skill level. And dress making ads may not be much.

And there is a surprising lack of prior domain sales starting with the string "MakeYourOwn"

Good Luck
Good assessment.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back