Watch

Deeptesh Malik

Established Member
Impact
Hi,

Please appraise MakeWebsite.Online and LifeInsure.Online

Thanks in advance.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
name is good. End user Appreciate $=xx or more not sure.
research more get you better results.

Wish you Good Luck.

•••
I think the challenge you going to have here is that not many people would search "Make Website" or "make website online" and "Life insure" or "life insure online" - I haven't checked the search volumes but it does seem like an unnatural search in my opinion. People would more likely search for "Create Website / how to create a website or how to make a website, making a website, make your own website" and "Life Insurance, Life Insurance Online, etc.... I think LifeInsure.online MIGHT have some brand ability but you would need to really have to find the right end user

This is merely my opinion mate, I could be wrong. (like I said I have not checked out the actual search volumes)

•••
LifeInsure.Online - This is non-distinctive, and therefore not of interest to business for branding purposes. I view as a low value domain. Yes it's a high profit sector, but it's not going to help anyone in that sector.

MakeWebsite.Online - This is non-distinctive. Therefore too forgettable. Therefore low value. It is however in a sector of interest to people, so a well developed site would do well. Domain alone is low value though in my opinion.

•••
Thanks for your valued opinion. I appreciate it.

@deez007, even if you search "create website" google will automatically show you results with synonym of "create" also (Ex- Make, build). keyword doesn't have to be exactly the same, but more commonly used. You can try searching by yourself. It is same case with all keywords. It is a very good point and i had the same doubt prior to registering these domains, but then i researched a little and got it. Thanks for your valuable time mate. Cheers.

•••
Also, with increasing number of "Online website builders" (Like wordpress, Yola etc), I think these keywords make some sense with ".online" extension. Just saying what i feel. Now that i have to explain the meaning of my domains, i understand these are not amazing (but still good enough) :D:?:, Still learning. Thanks guys.

•••
Thanks for your valued opinion. I appreciate it.

@deez007, even if you search "create website" google will automatically show you results with synonym of "create" also (Ex- Make, build). keyword doesn't have to be exactly the same, but more commonly used. You can try searching by yourself. It is same case with all keywords. It is a very good point and i had the same doubt prior to registering these domains, but then i researched a little and got it. Thanks for your valuable time mate. Cheers.

Sorry mate, I would love to tell you that you are correct with regards to keywords not having to be exactly the same. This only applies if there is not enough relevant search results for whatever you are searching for, then Google's algorithms with try find the closest related content. However when you looking at competitive niches like the ones you have chosen then there is more than enough relevant content to fill up the first 100 or so pages for the exact match search. Also keep in mind that in most cases sites ranked in the first 3 pages or so are actively implementing an SEO strategy, this would include ranking for LSI/related keywords.

•••
Sorry mate, I would love to tell you that you are correct with regards to keywords not having to be exactly the same. This only applies if there is not enough relevant search results for whatever you are searching for, then Google's algorithms with try find the closest related content. However when you looking at competitive niches like the ones you have chosen then there is more than enough relevant content to fill up the first 100 or so pages for the exact match search. Also keep in mind that in most cases sites ranked in the first 3 pages or so are actively implementing an SEO strategy, this would include ranking for LSI/related keywords.
Thanks for pointing that out. I was not aware of that. I will keep that in mind for my next purchase. A lesson learnt. A developed website with that domain should be worth something, right?

•••
Thanks for pointing that out. I was not aware of that. I will keep that in mind for my next purchase. A lesson learnt. A developed website with that domain should be worth something, right?

A developed website in any of these domains would certainly be worth something, depending on how much traffic you are able to generate. (This could be done by ranking for loads of long tail low competition keywords or paid traffic - depending on ur budget off course)

•••
•••
•••
•••
MakeWebsite.online
The words do not sound well together "Make Website Online". It sounds "childish", certainly not high end commercial etc.
Things like "WebsiteBuilder.com" and others are sought after, and even then most just use a company name like "Wix" etc. Or shorter and better like "WebBuilder". And online businesses will use ".com" for obvious reasons. Anything else (at the moment) sounds cheap.

Reg fee, I doubt you'll ever sell it :(

LifeInsure.online
"Life Insurance" is a very sought after keyword pair, however "Life Insure" is not, and given the huge competition out there for life insurance sites, someone would have to spend mega money to market keywords from "Insure" to the most searched for term "insurance". It's just not worth it, especially not on a poor and unknown TLD.

That said, given the high end niche, even with the dodgy keyword someone might buy it. I'd say an outside chance of $xx to low $xxx, but again I honestly doubt you'll even sell it and will say realistically reg fee.

Honestly, if you are buying new TLDs (non .com net etc) then you should probs have more knowledge and research as they are very hit and miss and only very very few are worth anything at all.

Good luck :)

•••
•••
•••
No one is ever going to buy insurance from a .online website, so it doesn't have any enduser value. Both names are oddly worded and in a weak extension, no real value to these

•••
•••
I see that you have used two words before a gTLD when the second word should be relevant making 3 words. I don't see an immediate resale when single word gTLD will certainly go first should they start to sell.
Rego fee for both. 2016 is not the year for going with 3 words.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back