IT.COM

Make 100-1000 dollars per month with keywords that are super easy to rank!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

kingdombunniez

Established Member
Impact
We all know how important good keywords are. After all we all buy domainnames where we think they could be worth (a lot) money.
Most of us struggle with making money online. Or at least some decent amount of money. Most of us want to make an (extra) income by using the internet. And why not? Millions of people doing that already so why shouldn't you?

What if you would know keywords that are really easy to rank? Keywords that would you let dominate Google? You know what it takes? Perhaps you already have a site but doesn't make any money. Perhaps you want to start with your own website but its hard to rank on keywords in your niche.
Proper keyword research and analysis. And I'm not talking about the free tools you can find online. I'm not talking about Google keyword tool.

I'm talking about keywords that you cank in your sleep. Do you have to invest? Most marketing freelancers and agencies don't do a keyword analysis. Because it costs time and money. Do your keyword analysis wrong and it will be a disaster.
What will you get from this service?

• Super easy keywords that anyone can rank
  • Keywords that will hepl you own Google
  • Searches ranging from 1K up tp 100K Plus
  • Indepth report
  • Contextual keywords
These keywords are perfect for people who have an affiliate website. Or a site where adsense is their main way to monetize the site. Or both.

You won't get just 1-2 keywords. You will get a list of keywords you can use to rank your site.

All packages cost 30 dollars. You will get a indepth research about keywords and a professional report.
Extra services:
For 60 dollars research will even go deeper. You will also get keywords that people search on litterally before they buy now. And research about the top competitors in your niche!

Just think how much this can save you? All the time and wasted money. And you can make money on auto pilot. The organic traffic is huge when you are in top position.

There is also a subscription model. How does that work?

If you don't want it just cancel after the order but this is what truly makes Kingdombunniez keywords service stand out from the rest.

Here's the concept behind it. You get the keywords you make a site around it and bank with those keywords and then you get another set the following month and then bank with those by adding them to your original site and your total profit margin keeps increasing and so on, before you know it you will have a mini authority site and make a permanent passive income through it.

This cost 20 dollars per month. But you can cancel any month if you want.

Upfront payment and no refunds.
PM me or comment in this topic. What niche you're in :D

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Now with SEO to start ranking your website :) I make sites as well check out my other services for that :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back