IT.COM

new gtlds Major Trademark Holders just registered their .BEST domain(s)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

guillon

Established Member
Impact
The trademarks below have secured their ".best" domains:
  • CHANEL
  • ROLEX
  • ROLLS ROYCE
  • TUDOR
  • STARBUCKS
  • ZIPPO
  • ZAPPOS
  • GOOGLE
  • GROUPON

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I wonder if the Whitehouse has registered Melania's gramatically incorrect campaign name: be.best!

:nailbiting:

•••
Good for .BEST and BestTLD Pty Ltd!

•••
Is it even worth it? Another .best tld fail?

•••
best is a prefix , just my 2 cents

•••
Thanks for the update!

Still less than 3700 .best names registered in total. The renewal fee is about $70-$120, depending on registrar.

•••
overpriced.best is available

literally and figuratively brandable

•••
Dumb extension... like mentioned it's more of a prefix :ROFL:

•••
Sorry, off topic, but I have to say I like this confident combo of keyword and TLD: :-P

https://the.best

Last edited:
•••
TIME is expensive. What If? If you get paid spending your priceless time in to something BEST. Not like Facebook-Twitter-Instagram-Snapchat all this big networks dominating your own made contents.

But here the idea is different. The BEST review social network platform is releasing next month. The idea is to post your genuine BEST reviews (Best Hotels, Restaurants, Spas, Property etc.) to your .Best account (xyz.best) and get rewards (Crypto rewards). It's like post your experience and earn. Your every seconds will be worth spending.

Register your .Best domain before someone register it.

They are using three new technologies - Top Level Domains, Social Networks and Blockchain to create an economy between Buyers and Sellers “

Goal is 100 Million user target till 2022 for social network.

Goal is to spread decentralized internet network. Be a king of your own content.

•••
You won't be the best at anything with a
.best domain other than hard to reach imho.

•••
Back