Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain MagicLoans.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

papeter

Established Member
Impact
334
Please appraise MagicLoans.com

Thank you
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
"It may look like magic,
but actually we can help you with your loans! "

nothing shady


I love your quote, can I use it? But not the shady bit!!
 
0
•••
Pool of endusers is not very big or impressive. Magic has the connotation of having the rug pulled out from you. Of course if someone wants it you can sell it for $xxxx. You essentially bought a $210 option that someone in the future will need this domain. In auctions its often more important to think about why the others stopped early bidding, then what the final hammer price was, That's the state of domaining today. Good Luck

Those were my thoughts exactly. When I was bidding at the beginning I was outbid a few time and had to raise my bid price until it reached the $200 ish mark. I was curious why nobody was bidding any more. So being a bit reckless I carried on with top proxy bid of $250. So I wondered if it was a banned domain, which luckily it isn't. I was glad to win as I think it's a nice name and has a ring to it. I appreciate your comments, thank you.
 
2
•••
For mi it sounds weird.
Magic & Loans dont match
Magic loans ?
And who will give it to you? Ginnie?
 
0
•••
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back