Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

question Magic

Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Richard Barlotti

Established Member
Impact
40
Hello,
Today about hour ago I registered shrooms.nyc ,because shrooms.com was sold for 94,000 USD few months ago and marijuana.nyc was sold for 60,920 USD. My estimate value was about 1340 USD for shrooms.nyc.
but I just released that I'm going to have hard time selling it, because magic mushrooms are illegal and nothing is going to change about it any time soon.
I paid 20 for domain. Can I get refund from 1&1?
or maybe I just need to wait couple thousand years for buyer.....

Shrooms was here way before dinosaurs and are still alive.

What do you think?
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I am not sure if they have a 5 day refund period. For future reference Godaddy has a 5 day refund period. You could always contact 1&1 support and ask them if they do.
 
0
•••
To begin with, it's a .nyc. What makes you think you will find a buyer ?
 
2
•••
To begin with, it's a .nyc. What makes you think you will find a buyer ?

I like your patience to explain this to every new member over and over again. kudos :)
 
1
•••
Guess like any other domain purchase time will tell. What you do with it right now will make the difference.
 
2
•••
To begin with, it's a .nyc. What makes you think you will find a buyer ?

Three men busted for growing $2M worth of shrooms in home
nypost.com 2016 12 16
sorry I cant post links.

Imagine how many are not busted.
 
0
•••
Is it worth to wait 5-10 years?
 
0
•••
I would look at it this way since you already registered it...

The 15 Best Places for Wild Mushrooms in New York City
https://foursquare.com/top-places/new-york-city/best-places-wild-mushrooms

A Field Guide to New York City’s Edible Mushrooms
http://www.ediblemanhattan.com/d-i-y/a-field-guide-to-new-york-citys-edible-mushrooms/

The 15 Best Places for Shiitake Mushrooms in New York City
https://foursquare.com/top-places/new-york-city/best-places-shiitake-mushrooms

Probably some end users there that might want it. :)
 
5
•••
shrooms doesn't have to mean the illegal kind
could be used for legal mushrooms
you can start researching end users and build up a contact list for outbound marketing.
Silentptnr gave you some good leads.
 
1
•••
Where I come from shrooms are most likely slang only for psychedelic ones.
Thank you all for suggestions and answers!
 
0
•••
I Think You need to wait for buyer....:xf.smile:
 
0
•••
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back