Domain Empire

Made my first major sale!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Well, just wanted to let everyone know that I made my 3rd domain sale today and my biggest sale so far. I made $175, which might not seem much for you pro domainers but considering that both my previous domain sales were for $4 and that I'm 18 I think that's a pretty good start :)

Hope fully I can make some more end-user sales :hehe:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Wow! That's really good for a domain you just bought man. Did you sell it here at NP, or did you contact someone directly?

Keep it up. Not many people can just register a domain and then sell it in a few days for huge profit.

Thanks, I contacted them directly. It was a dropped domain ;)

my first major sell was for $250.. since then i have had a few that exceeded that. Its a hard industry!! Good work

Nice, same here :P I'm working on it though.

Im 19 and have made a few sales largest being 2k last year. no more like that since. Congradz everyone

2k D-: Thats awesome, what kind of domain was it?

•••
Congrats! I made my first major sale at 16, but got a job and left this domain scene. I'm hoping to make a comeback though. :)

•••
Congratulations man! I just made $100 selling a domain name 2 days ago. Not as much as you made but a pretty big accomplishment for me, especially since it was an undeveloped .info.

•••
Thanks for all the congratulations and guess what!?!?! I sold another domain today for 100 dollars on bido :)

•••
i own a few good keyword related .info domains but no-ones seems interested in them which is disappointing :(

i have previously sold 2 domains (.com and .co.uk) for $27 but thats it.

btw is anyone interested in my .INFO domains?

•••
i own a few good keyword related .info domains but no-ones seems interested in them which is disappointing :(

i have previously sold 2 domains (.com and .co.uk) for $27 but thats it.

btw is anyone interested in my .INFO domains?

I'd try to sell the domains with websites on ebay, that usually works. If not then, sell them cheap with a $5 profit and then start buying .com domains.

•••
sold a name for close to mix xxx,xxx a week ago ;)

brokered it tho so only got a fair percentage.
made some xx,xxx sales for myself in the past aswell

•••
That's good, my highest sale was only $100 (90 actually, $10 was for sedo), my 2nd highest was $50. 19 this year. :D

•••
sold a name for close to mix xxx,xxx a week ago ;)

brokered it tho so only got a fair percentage.
made some xx,xxx sales for myself in the past aswell

:$: D-: :$: :bingo:

•••
That's really good for your first sale... Congrats!

•••
Hey Congrats! My first sale was $200. I'm 19 by the way as well. Hey, anyone who's in high school or college pm & add as friends. We all have to stick together & help each other out. I'm currently attending Drake University in Des Moines, IA.

•••
congratulations :)
may this year get u more sales ;)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back