Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

Established LyricPlanet.net

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

PS3Domains

Established Member
Impact
0
Hi. I am selling the following website. I have not had any time work on it. I do not have any revenue details as I have never placed any advertisement on any of the websites and it recieves very little visitors. It does have massive potential, I just didnt have the time to promote it as I have a dozen other (gaming related) websites.

http://www.lyricplanet.net
Average uniques per day: 20
Link on major search engines: http://www.cheatlair.com/lyricplanet/linkpop.png
Proof of traffic: http://www.cheatlair.com/lyricplanet/lyricplanet.png
BIN: $1000

Lyric Planet has its own unique design that was custom made by Stylewright Internet Services. Lyric Planet was custom coded from the ground up using PHP4, MySQL,CGI/Perl 5.0, JavaScript 1.0 and HTML.

It has a vast database of 179,084 song lyrics by 15,293 different artists. One of the largest in the world.

Here is a look at the administration control panel;
http://www.cheatlair.com/lyricplanet/adminpanel.png
Features Admin Panel;
* Edit Profile (email, username, password)
* Manage Bands
* Manage Lyrics
* Logout
* Forgot Password (for when you forget your password)

http://www.cheatlair.com/lyricplanet/managebands.png
Features of Manage Bands section;
* Add New Bands
* Edit/Delete Bands
* Enable/Disable Bands. You can choose not to show any/all bands if you want.
* Delete All Bands and Lyrics. For whatever reason you might want to do this, the option is there.
* Search. Instead of looking through all those pages for a particular band to edit, you can search for it.
* Many other features also (view screenshot).

http://www.cheatlair.com/lyricplanet/managelyrics.png
* Add/Edit/Delete Lyrics
* Many other features also (view screenshot).

These two Lyric(s)Planet domains will be added in;
lyricplanet.org
lyricsplanet.org

---

Highest offer recieved is $625

If you are interested in this website please PM me your offer (along with any questions you may have), or post your offer here.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
what sort of price are you looking at?
 
0
•••
0
•••
I would consider lower offers. Please someone make an offer :)
 
0
•••
The site is not working, and PM me when it is, I am interested.
 
0
•••
seomasters I will PM you when the website comes back online. Having some server problems at the moment. They will be fixed shortly.
 
0
•••
Working now :tu:

I tried looking for two popular arists called Eminem and Britney Spears and they weren't there unless I missed it?

Anyways that is an absolutely FANTASTIC site. :tu:

Could I get a price range please?

-Jarrod
 
0
•••
0
•••
0
•••
I have fixed that problem. You can now easily find Britney Spears lyrics without having to search.

The highest offer recieved via PM is $500.
 
0
•••
There has been a $600 via PM. If you are interested please PM or Post your offer, thank you.
 
0
•••
$625
 
0
•••
Thanks George. I've add BIN and updated Highest Offer.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back