Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain lynkin.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Foggy

Established Member
Impact
55
A natural for internet companies w/ mass appeal, you would need to overcome spelling. I had a value in mind of low four figures. estibot sez $570 but compares it to sales of kaptus.com, gostai.com, zensei.com, bookco.com and winkit.com. freevaluator sez $94.44. I know online automated appraisals are sketchy, not looking for opinion on them, provided only for full disclosure and to see if I am that far off.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
0
•••
And therein lies the problem I guess.

Yes, indeed.
As it may sound nice, probably mostly because connection to popularized 'linkedin', which alone is a problem, as they may be confused for one another, if spoken.
The absolute downfall of this domain is 'Y' instead of 'I', which would lose not a percentage of listeners, but MOST of them...
 
Last edited:
1
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back