Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain luv.it

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

gattoplano

Established Member
Impact
183
Hi,
I managed to catch this domain: luv.it

The combination of words gives it good potential, IMHO...

Do you think it could be used outside the italian market? How much could it be worth?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I think it appeals to a worldwide audience, provided that it be given the right branding. There is only one setback and that you will need to push the U as it maybe confused easily with an O.
Cheers
 
0
•••
I agree. But have to say it has very strong branding potential in the right hands. Probably well in the $xxx at least, but may have to wait for the "opportunity".
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back