domain Lupee.com - Brandable??

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

kelvin

Established Member
Impact
0
I've been watching with interest the 5 letter .com brandable market for some time and decided to reg my first yesterday:

Lupee.com which I picked up on the drop.

What do you think?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I like it mate, good for some kind of humor site - funny videos or pics. No idea on value as is sorry
DD
 
0
•••
DomainDomain said:
I like it mate, good for some kind of humor site - funny videos or pics. No idea on value as is sorry
DD

Thanks, I was thinking of a similar use. Anyone want to put a price on it?
 
0
•••
reminds me of a disease :p
 
0
•••
I think you should develop it, otherwise it's worth $XX ..
 
0
•••
I would say mid xx to low xxx resale. I like it, not too sure about the double 'e" though. My friends dog is named Lupe!
 
0
•••
Thanks for your appraisals. I'm not sure how you all read but I pronounce it Loopy, hence the double ee makes sense to me?!

As with some of my other drops, this may well just be me. lol
 
0
•••
IMO what really brings up the value on a 5L.com is if there are no other ways to spell it so that it sounds the same.

For instance. If you pronounce Lupee as ( Lu - pee) that is not the only way you can arrange 5 letters to make that word. There is Loope, Luepe, Luupy, loopy, luepy, lupey, loopy, etc.... .

If you find a 5L.com that can only be pronounced with the 5L combo you have then I think that Greatly increases the value.
I have Quani.com. Kwani and Qwani are the only other ways that can be spelled IMO to pronounce it as (Qua - knee) Qwani.com is available BTW, however it's just not the same:)

It's not the only way to spell that sound w/ 5 letters but there are few other ways.

I call this the "duplicity" factor:)
 
1
•••
A nice insight...thanks for the tip.
 
0
•••
more comonly known as a latin name "Lupe" with an extra e,Iam not sure on brandability on this name...or it having any real value without development imo.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back