Dynadot

Starter Lumena.ai

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Jakob

Impact
Hey guys, this is my first post here. I'm Jakob - an AI professional from Poland with 3 years of commercial experience. I'm not a domainer (yet! maybe in the future!), however I've been reading the forums and it's a really fascinating niche I have to say.

I'm offering for sale the domain: lumena.ai

I bought it together with my business partner, we were supposed to launch our own business under that domain. However, sadly, due to irreconcilable differences, we could not continue the cooperation and thus, the domain is now for sale.

I believe this is excellent for branding: short, memorable, sounds modern and futuristic, could be used for an enterprise working with AI in any sector. I've already had a couple of offers, however I reckoned I would get a better grasp of the market if I advertise it here as well.

The important stuff:
Domain Registrar: lh.pl (can push or transfer, no problem)
Expires: 2025-06-09
Asking price: $26,500 (likely you do not have to pay VAT on top of that)
Can sell via dan.com with 5% commission or preferably directly via PayPal if you feel comfortable

If you have any questions whatsoever about the domain, I'll be more than happy to answer.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back