Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain LumberMills.net

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blake

Top Member
Impact
1,006
Looking for an appraisal I picked up this name a few weeks ago. I have since seen the .com version for sale in rick latona's email newsletter etc...for $6800 now I'm interested what price range should this go for?

Should i submit to rick latona and let him deal with the sell as I want to move this domain out of my portfolio etc.

Thanks for any/all comments
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
Nice domain and good valuable in my opinion. You should aspect something between mid $xxx to low $x.xxx

The best of luck
 
1
•••
I like this domain & can see uses for it. 1600 adword exacts

Would make a great directory / information site.

id say at least mid xxx
 
1
•••
Nice name, worth high $xx reseller and mid-high $xxx end user.
 
1
•••
I think you can send it to Latona for about 2k.
 
1
•••
The ext doesn't really hurt much so I'll nail this one at $1,500 to $2,000 enduser, more if really motivated ppl with big wallets come along.
 
1
•••
Thank you all for your reviews/appraisals rep has been added to those....I think i may send this name to the make offer section....

Cheers to all and thanks again
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back