NameSilo

ltd? Plc? Nothing?

Spaceship
Watch

PoorDoggie

Soon to be RICHdoggie!VIP Member
Impact
what are the differences between - LTD, PLC and not having an ext on your business.

Also, are there any others?

Thanks
Tom

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I would normally tell you that you can ask me anything, but I think you have most things pretty much figured there! B-) If there is anything you need help with though, don't hesitate to ask! :D

•••
I will, don't worry. No-one knows everything, business is a mutual learning curve!

Last edited:
•••
are you taking business for your GCSE?

•••
Yes, I do Business Studies for GCSE. But to be quite honest, I haven't learnt a thing about business from it that I didn't already know! Everything I know has been from self-tutoring and asking questions.

•••
wow - just out of interest... how do you self-tutor yourself? I think I pretty much self tutored myself in the art of marketing. (not advertising... marketing - I can't get peopl to my site or afford to, but I know great ways to! :lol:), but I don't think I am too advanced in businesses. I mean, I have some great ideas, I just can't really produce the end results! :hehe:

•••
To self-tutor yourself, just learn by yourself. Mostly online, but also by books. There are loads of sites about business online, some of the best (for the UK) are:

www.businesslink.gov.uk
www.inlandrevenue.gov.uk

Check them out and remember, Google is your best friend ;) Good luck!

•••
will7 said:
Google is your best friend ;)
and I cherish every moment with it! :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back