domain LPG.tv

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

DanBingham

Top Member
Impact
Purchased this domain back in January last year and thought it was worth a hold. Its been listed up at Afternic for $2,488 which I admit is probably priced way too high.

What do you think, any value?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
These are reliable domains in terms of liquidity. I think it's overpriced unless someone really desires it.

Good letters.

$500

•••
I would say the best thing to do is to put it on make offer and wait some years for all those 3L .tv domains to become more rare and more valuable

•••
I bought IRL.tv for $2,000, 3 letters that stand for an already popular abbreviation (In Real Life). I personally think it's worth way more.

Not sure about LPG, though. Currently maybe $1000 at max. Listen to the others. Wait and (hopefully) reap the eventual rewards.

•••
Purchased this domain back in January last year and thought it was worth a hold. Its been listed up at Afternic for $2,488 which I admit is probably priced way too high.

What do you think, any value?
Liquefied petroleum gas (LPG )
I think is a proper price 2499$

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back