Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yusupbabay

presiden.comTop Member
Impact
LowPrize.com

hello friend NP
what is the value of this domain appraisal?
thank you
best regards

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
That's a good name. While some appraisal websites show $2,000+, I would say it is difficult to price this one.
Considering that "price" is the right word here, I would suggest you to put a tag of mid xxxx and wait for the buyer to come.
Since these kind of names are not the ones where you should reach out. Instead, let the buyer approach you!

•••
That's a good name. While some appraisal websites show $2,000+, I would say it is difficult to price this one.
Considering that "price" is the right word here, I would suggest you to put a tag of mid xxxx and wait for the buyer to come.
Since these kind of names are not the ones where you should reach out. Instead, let the buyer approach you!

Hello my friend
thank you for the appraisal
best regards

•••
Hmm this one also...nice domain..

•••
•••
I can say minimum low X.XXX

Good luck

•••
With the first sight is a good name. But when prize Is low is a negative factor, low price is the positive domain. 3 figures max here I think.

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back