Watch

Yusupbabay

presiden.comTop Member
Impact
Hello friend NP
what do you think the value of this domain is: KingDot.com

best regards

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I like it very much for a domain site, but I'm sure it has many other uses.
DotKing would be killer one.
Good luck

Last edited:
•••
nice name. maybe mid $x,xxx

•••
Meaningful Keyword and nice domain

•••
Good luck
YOU CAN BUY DOTKING.COM FOR 400 USD

•••
•••
Personally I have tried to avoid domain names ending with dot, because "dot" is always the last thing you say before the tld.

•••
Get Mike Mann to appraise this gem
Xxxx

•••
•••
•••
I second MasterofMyDomains suggestion, take that to Mike Mann and Make Some Money
under $10k USD

Good luck
nice name. maybe mid $x,xxx
Meaningful Keyword and nice domain
Personally I have tried to avoid domain names ending with dot, because "dot" is always the last thing you say before the tld.
Get Mike Mann to appraise this gem
Xxxx
thanks for the appraisal

•••
•••
Not bad..but it seems backwards. xx-xxx imo

Would you want DomainKing.com or KingDomain.com?
See the difference?

•••
I see you spent close to 300 on this one in a recent expired auction. I personally think that was much too high, as I believe you'll be hard-pressed to sell this one at a four figure price.

@rivey001 is bang on. DotKing is a very nice brand, but KingDot sounds like a king whose name is Dot.

And another red flag... the following names all have "for sale" landing pages:

MasterDot.com
TopDot.com
FreshDot.com
HappyDot.com
CaptainDot.com
MrDot.com
BestDot.com
PlanetDot.com

Those are all great alternatives for your name, but no one has built a business on any of them. It shows that people don't want to brand themselves using this particular format.

I think mid XXX is probably a reasonable asking price. Anything higher than that and you risk being undercut by your competition listed above.

•••
Excellent Domain Name! Value between $500 to $1,500 in my opinion. Reseller price would be probably only $65.

Last edited:
•••
Not bad..but it seems backwards. xx-xxx imo

Would you want DomainKing.com or KingDomain.com?
See the difference?
I see you spent close to 300 on this one in a recent expired auction. I personally think that was much too high, as I believe you'll be hard-pressed to sell this one at a four figure price.

@rivey001 is bang on. DotKing is a very nice brand, but KingDot sounds like a king whose name is Dot.

And another red flag... the following names all have "for sale" landing pages:

MasterDot.com
TopDot.com
FreshDot.com
HappyDot.com
CaptainDot.com
MrDot.com
BestDot.com
PlanetDot.com

Those are all great alternatives for your name, but no one has built a business on any of them. It shows that people don't want to brand themselves using this particular format.

I think mid XXX is probably a reasonable asking price. Anything higher than that and you risk being undercut by your competition listed above.
Excellent Domain Name! Value between $500 to $1,500 in my opinion. Reseller price would be probably only $65.
thanks for the appraisal

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back