Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Low interest at WDD SnapNames Auction?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Ten10

Established Member
Impact
55
The WDD SnapNames auction at

https://www.snapnames.com/store/event.action?ig=1646#store;storeName=event

has over 50 domains listed but just 3 bids on 3 domains.

Before visiting the page, I thought most of domains would have bids!

Is this common or
is the quality of domain names in this auction low or
the reserve prices to high?

I don't follow auctions so I have no idea. Just trying to understand.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
The action picks up the last hour before the end of auction. Some amazing names there and mostly the reserves are very reasonable. They wont list your name unless your pricing makes sense.
 
1
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back