IT.COM

LoveLogo *Official* Discussion Thread

NameSilo
Watch
Hi Everyone,

We are delighted to introduce our site LoveLogo.com

We would like to run a number of free promotions and just want to know if domainers would be interested in monthly competitions here on Namepros for free domains, T-shirts and offers. We are currently running a competition here :running one now for a free 3 character dot com.
So let us know here if you think that it's a good idea.

We look forward to hearing your views and engaging in discussion.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
May I be the first to welcome you and look forward to some great competitions and meaningful discussion.

Thanks for the first competition .. I have even entered myself.

Kindest regards
Michelle

x

•••
May I be the first to welcome you and look forward to some great competitions and meaningful discussion.

Kindest regards
Michelle

x

Thanks Michelle,

Thanks for all your help.

So, domainers just let us know if the competitions sound good to you and if you have any ideas for any future ones just let us know here.

LOVELOGO

•••
What a wonderful promotion!

Welcome to the forums and I look forward to the contests.

Love,
Marcia

•••
I think its a great idea to have a monthly competition as long as the prizes are good.

I don't see any other companies giving away free stuff here...

•••
•••
Thanks to everyone who entered tonight's prize draw, feedback has been great and we will be implementing some the feedback on our website very soon.

•••
Thanks to everyone who entered tonight's prize draw, feedback has been great and we will be implementing some the feedback on our website very soon.

Name received already!

Trader Rating provided!

Siggy Link provided!

Good luck with your site changes and future contests!

DU

•••
Just like to say thanks to everyone who entered the contest and thanks for the feedback some of which we have already implemented like our $499 section.

And congratulations to DEFAULTUSER on the win.

•••
Back