NameSilo

domain LOTS of Domains --Any Thoughts? - chorecrew.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

1000dollardomains

Impact
Hi guys have a bunch of domains i'm trying to liquidate---see following list--any ones here that look valuable? And best place/way to list? Thanks!

insiderbio.com
bitcoineurs.com
30dayvegan.com
chorecrew.com
geektuary.com
ugreeting.com
1000dollardomains.com
podfund.com
patriots247.com
boozygifts.com
farelicious.com
acrelot.com
malefatloss.com
baconlol.com
ballertees.com
brandlies.com
dealmazing.com
folktastic.com
ganjainvest.com
grubzine.com
leadorama.com
namegenome.com
slicklids.com
snagabiz.com
sneaklaces.com
sockys.com
stageify.com
dormhacks.com
tuxoutlet.com
fundfees.org
manblanket.com
freecashstars.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Sorry hon, zero interest from me :(
Get your refund as soon as possible.

•••
•••
I would seriously rethink buying domain names like your ones on a whim.
They suck bigtime.
Get creative. Think outside the square.
These registras love ppl like you.
I've learnt my lesson. I hope you do.

•••
I see you are new in domaining.
You must know that every new domainer registers not-so-good domains in the begining, thinking they are nice.
Me too - a year ago I registered some two words coms that dropped. I was lucky I could find coupons so did not spend much. I sold some of them for $1, $10, $35, $60 even $110 on Flippa, the other left to expire. The lesson I learned is that have to register only exceptional domains - that have high search count (5,000+) , or are aged or have some other good SEO value, or at least having some trending words like revenue, transaction, tickets, travel, vacation, trading, studio, etc.
It is very hard (but not impossible) to find good ones from dropped lists because all the good ones are taken long ago during closeouts, prerelease, expired and backorder auctions.

About your list: I think there are some not so bad domains that you could sell for $10-$100 if lucky.
  • bitcoineurs.com - typo domain is hard to sell
  • 30dayvegan.com - domains with numbers may register only if they have exceptional (tens and hundreds of thousands) monthly searches or some other exceptional value.
  • chorecrew.com - I don't know what does it mean
  • geektuary.com - I have no opinion, brandables are not my strenght
  • ugreeting.com - using "u" instead of "you" - imagine explaining the name to a buyer by phone...
  • malefatloss.com - three words, only 50 searches, good is it has high CPC but not so high

The names I like (but would not buy if found available) are:

• insiderbio.com - not so bad, I like the word "insider", but there are many related domains that dropped recently and are available, for example outinsider $120 Estibot, massiveinsider - $110 Estibot, insiderbreach - $15, insider(s)reveal, humaninsider, insiderdetect, insiderleague, exinsider, etc. You may research what kind of names are dropping and what are catched or registered. For example, among hundreds of insider domains, only a few were registered - beinsider, autobloginsider.
  • fundfees.org - would be nice if it was in .com
  • dormhacks.com - this is my favourite. Targets a specific niche and is short and nice.
  • tuxoutlet - I like it too but there are so many tux domains everywhere - on auctions, dropping and available. It would be hard to sell it for high price. Look at Flippa - there are 266 "tux" domains, many of them belong to one seller who priced them between $14,000 and $29,000 and did not sell a single name for a year.
Look at NameJet - every day many "tux" domains are auctioned, almost all of them drop and are available.
Currently there are: tuxgolf, tracktux, qualitytuxedo - $240 Estibot, $tuxedoblue - $230, $tuxitos - $200, tuxedoshirtsonline - $810.

On Godaddy, the list is huge and prices are crazy.

Here is a small example how many tux domains are available and think they was priceless for their owners before they realised no one likes them or no one wants to pay hundreds of dollars for them.

tuxapparel.com
tuxedosden.com
tuxNYC.com
tuxesonline.com
tuxessories.com $230 Estibot
tuxforipod.com :laugh:
tuxedition.com
tuxedopreschool.com
tuxedoblanket.com
tuxedokings.com
domaintux.com :ahhh:
tuxsize.com
attuxs.com
tuxky.com
aaatuxedo.com
insanetux.com
brandedtux.com
tuxrentalcost.com $400
tuxpresion.com
tuxclusive.com
finetuxes.com
lucktux.com
tuxedopoker.com

And hundreds more (including any word you can image and states and cities + tuxedo)

•••
As a domainer you should learn to be able to value names a little bit yourself. You are buying names as an investment with the intent to re-sell. Have a read about how to value names, check sales sites like namebio.com and auctions here on NP etc.

Go through your domain names one by one and write next to each the most likely use for that domain name. then look at the industry for that use and how profitable it is, and how many domain names are being sold within it, and for what price.
Then, without you "wanting" them to be valuable, do you see anyone using your names, especially when considering the many alternatives out there for hand reg or $xx/$xxx, and likely better?

Here's some examples from a random copy/paste of few of your names to give you an idea:

30dayvegan.com - Someone who wants to be a vegan (generally) does not do it for 30 days, so who would use this and how?

geektuary.com - Brandable - it might sell to someone who likes it and can shove it into their project, but such buyers are so rare you will likely never sell, certainly not for some time and likely not for a lot of money as such things tend to be from hobbyists or bloggers etc.

1000dollardomains.com - This seriously limits your product range to such a degree it will make the business unsustainable. What about domains for $500, $356, $3,457..etc? Or, the business starts selling names other than $1000 and so the domain name is not ideal.

patriots247.com - Could sell, is short and to the point, but again such a low buyer pool you might never see a sale.

boozygifts.com - Usually people selling gifts sell a range, and often on a brand name. This is a very specific niche, while it could exist if someone had a website selling booze related gifts, how many people out there are wanting to setup such a business?

The following are what I call "creative names". Some creative names sell, some like hot cakes, but you have a limit buyer pool so tend to take 2-3 years or more with good visibility to find that rare buyer.
farelicious.com
ballertees.com
brandlies.com
dealmazing.com
folktastic.com
grubzine.com
leadorama.com

Try to be less inventive and creative at first, get those when you are buying and selling regularly. Otherwise you end up with a portfolio of names which ALL take years to sell, so you get no sales for years so you don't have a decent revenue flow to be able to buy and sell frequently to make a constant profit.

Get things which are lucrative to some industry, two words, always .com, etc. They sell more quickly and easily from having a larger buyer pool (and even from other domainers or investors who can turn you a nice quick profit, and let them sit on it for years for the bigger chances) ;).

Again, patriots247.com could sell to someone, and could fetch a good price, but "generally" such things take a long long time for that right user to come along. As such these domain names should be part of a larger portfolio which contains names that turn around quickly to bring you regular money in.

But of course depends on your wants and business model. If you're happy to sell a name every year or two then some of yours may achieve this. Trouble with such names is if they end up never selling (which is very possible) you go 3, 4 or 5 years or more without selling anything, which isn't a business model, not even a hobby ;)

After you've evaluated them, put the better ones on free marketplaces like Sedo etc, and perhaps consider not renewing - depending on what views and offers you receive.

Good luck - and do LOTS of reading :)

Last edited:
•••
uGreeting.com is ok if you develop it.
The others I would pass on.

•••
sockys.com ($2,500 - $5,000) nobody wares socks anymore? The best one on the list.. get some, socks that is. Take your list to BrandBucket, most of these 'Established Members' are two Digit IQs who think a botched retard called 'estibot' has a three Digit IQ. Seriously $1000Domain person, put some effort into developing sockys.com.

Last edited:
•••
I like ugreeting,podfund and sockys . I would renew at least these 3. End of the rainbow may be low x,xxx if your willing to hold them for a while.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back