Watch

XaviGV

Impact
Hi,

I need some help about the market value of:

www.lototicket.com

Thanks in advance!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Probably worth as much as LoteryTicket.com (Reg fee)

•••
•••
Probably worth as much as LoteryTicket.com (Reg fee)

loto is not the same than lotery... is used in europe or latin american places instead of lotto... lotery doesn't exists

•••
Not sure about this one.
As you said loto is used in other languages and places but then added an english word at the end of the domain?

I think that's where your problem lies on this one

•••
No

Last edited:
•••
•••
Not sure about this one.
As you said loto is used in other languages and places but then added an english word at the end of the domain?

I think that's where your problem lies on this one

Thanks Coco77....the appraisal on domainindex.com is 1790.. at least could be xxx, couldnt?

•••
Thanks Coco77....the appraisal on domainindex.com is 1790.. at least could be xxx, couldnt?

All these appraisal bots are not accurate. As example many domains they value 0$ from my experience, some people turned around and sold for thousands etc etc.
My advice, don't rely on these bots to pick a "good domain" to register.

You can get lucky and sell for XXX maybe.

Question though, what would the end product be for this domain?

Last edited:
•••
All these appraisal bots are not accurate. As example many domains they value 0$ from my experience, some people turned around and sold for thousands etc etc.
My advice, don't rely on these bots to pick a "good domain" to register.

You can get lucky and sell for XXX maybe.

Question though, what would the end product be for this domain?

booking tickets of lottery online.. by the way... ticket is an spanish word too, at least in spain there is not other way to say it..

i always read that you cant trust these automatic appraisals but with no experience is difficult to fix a price... there are not a lot of options to value a name domain beeing a novice :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back