Watch

Domain Home

Top Member
Impact
I'm looking for the appraisal of BoxSport.com
Age 21 years.

Thanks in advance.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
(Box+Sport) in a .com. Both are good words. I just googled it and there are two co.uk with the same name and with a - in-between. The term is searched 10-100 in a month as per keyword. I think it has some value of $$ to $$$ if the correct person/company is targeted for this. why don't you just try to send it to the existing guys with the same name. This is just my view, you never know.

Best of luck

•••
(Box+Sport) in a .com. Both are good words. I just googled it and there are two co.uk with the same name and with a - in-between. The term is searched 10-100 in a month as per keyword. I think it has some value of $$ to $$$ if the correct person/company is targeted for this. why don't you just try to send it to the existing guys with the same name. This is just my view, you never know.

Best of luck
Hi Shaan, thank you for your reply! well, I did the same thing and I've sent it to them as well, I've checked also some comparable sales, for example YogaSport.com has been sold for 15k, that's why I'm asking for its appraisal, I'm sure it could be sold for $xxxx, I just wanna see the appraisal of domain name experts.

Last edited:
•••
Back