NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

BasedBeyond

Top Member
Impact
Winner gets all 3 domains:

"143" means I LOVE YOU, 143.com sold for an undisclosed amount. The domains below represent 3 digit area codes of MAJOR Cities/States in the United States. The potential of these domains are limitless as far as value.

143310.com ("I Love You Los Angeles") 310 area code is the most reknown area code of the LA, Hollywood, area etc.

143808.com ("I Love You Hawaii") 808 area code covers the whole state of Hawaii!

143305.com ("I Love You Miami") 305 area code is the main area code of Miami, Florida. The rapper Pitbull goes by the name "Mr 305" because of his town Miami.

Registrar: GoDaddy
Expire date: 6/3/2016
Starts: $1
Increments: $1 or more
Ends: 72 hours after last bid
BIN: NONE
Payment: Paypal

Domain push is free to your GoDaddy account and will be done within 24 hours after payment and info has been received.

GOOD LUCK ALL

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
BUMP, Abbe with the lead bid of $8. Don't miss out on this great 6N.com LOT opportunity!

•••
BUMP, 21 hours until auction ends if there are no more bidders. Highest bid is $8

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back