Looking to hire advanced PHP / MySQL programmer

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Phare

Account Closed
Impact
1
I'm looking to hire an advanced / expert PHP / MySQL programmer.

I basically have a site concept & design that I need to be turned into a completely functional website.

PM me with the work you've done, your skill level & experience, and your price range. Don't PM if you're just starting out with PHP / MySQL. I need somebody who knows what they're doing.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back