Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brands.International

MarekTop Member
Impact
Please read carefully before sending PM

Looking to buy .life, .live and .world domains

1. No other extensions at the moment, I have my reasons. If you send me other extensions = no reply.
2. Must be with standard renewal. Exceptional quality domains (large end user pool + either good traffic stats or good CPC) can have small premium renewal attached to them (no more than $50 though). You must document those parameters in your message in case you send me a name with premium renewal, as I am not going to do your homework. No parameters = no reply.
3. Max $100 per name. Do not send names for which you want to achieve wholesale price larger than $100.
4. Must be in word1.newgTLD form. No word1word2.newgTLD names. The name MUST make sense and be grammatically correct.
5. Post "PMed" in the thread so I can track it.

Looking forward to your names, thank you! :) I will reply only to PMs I am interested in, for the rest, I apologize for not replying.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Well, I just got a list full of .net, .org, and .com...

so I repeat :) No other extensions then .live, .life, and .world.

Thank you.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Please keep them coming! So far I have purchased only a few nice .life names, so feel free to send more. Please do not send other extensions (only .life, live and .world), I appreciate your offers, but now I am buying only those which I indicated :)

•••
•••
•••
•••
Please read carefully before sending PM

Looking to buy .life, .live and .world domains

1. No other extensions at the moment, I have my reasons. If you send me other extensions = no reply.
2. Must be with standard renewal. Exceptional quality domains (large end user pool + either good traffic stats or good CPC) can have small premium renewal attached to them (no more than $50 though). You must document those parameters in your message in case you send me a name with premium renewal, as I am not going to do your homework. No parameters = no reply.
3. Max $100 per name. Do not send names for which you want to achieve wholesale price larger than $100.
4. Must be in word1.newgTLD form. No word1word2.newgTLD names. The name MUST make sense and be grammatically correct.
5. Post "PMed" in the thread so I can track it.

Looking forward to your names, thank you! :) I will reply only to PMs I am interested in, for the rest, I apologize for not replying.

PMed

•••
•••
Thank you guys, and please send more! Please read my requirements before sending, thank you :)
Btw, cap $100/name is still there, so you need to decide whether you want to go for wholesale or not.

plus
- do not send me .com name, only required extensions
- I do not broker names, unfortunately, I have no time for that. I can point you to some directions in case you have a super great name, but I am not interested in brokerage.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Thank you all, closed for now :)

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back