Dynadot

budget: above $5000 Looking to buy one word .coms or short domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

amakabo

Impact
up to 100k max per domain, 500k total budget , ill buy anything for the right price no junk please looking to do some package deals if anyone has multiple good domains at reasonable prices

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
no budget, ill buy anything for the right price no junk please looking to do some package deals if anyone has multiple good domains at reasonable prices
Pm sent

•••
•••
•••
•••
cant respond to all the dms but just to make things a bit clearer im after one word domains and preferably .com im not interested in something like carloanshopx.io etc

•••
•••
up to 100k max per domain, 500k total budget , ill buy anything for the right price no junk please looking to do some package deals if anyone has multiple good domains at reasonable prices
Dm stt

•••
•••
•••
Hi amakabo,

PM sent.

Thanks for the opportunity.

Namey123

•••
DM Sent

•••
I admire the creativity of some of the wild domains you guys have registered but im more interested in domains with some sort of meaning or real word or definition behind them and .coms mostly if possible thanks, struggling to respond to all the messages and posts because of rate limits but i responded to most people

•••
•••
•••
cant respond to all the dms but just to make things a bit clearer im after one word domains and preferably .com im not interested in something like carloanshopx.io etc
DM'd, hope to hear from you soon. I only sent you ones I personally find value in.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back