IT.COM

Looking to build a search engine in PHP!!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

webengine

Restricted (15-30%)
Impact
i'm looking into building a search engine in PHP, of course there will be some html output and some CSS work required!! Knowledge of MySQL is also required!!
The budget is $100 but this could turn into a long term job!! Payment is via PayPal if I can get to my PayPal I been away from the keyboard for a year!!:xf.smile:

We're also going to need a search engine crawler!!

Other skills were looking for
Knowledge of:
WordPress
HTML
CSS
MySQL
Database structures
UI Design (think fancy designs like Apple, XPlayer, Pluto, Univision, Univision34LA apps)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
i'm looking into building a search engine in PHP, of course there will be some html output and some CSS work required!! Knowledge of MySQL is also required!!
The budget is $100 but this could turn into a long term job!! Payment is via PayPal if I can get to my PayPal I been away from the keyboard for a year!!:xf.smile:

We're also going to need a search engine crawler!!

Other skills were looking for
Knowledge of:
WordPress
HTML
CSS
MySQL
Database structures
UI Design (think fancy designs like Apple, XPlayer, Pluto, Univision, Univision34LA apps)
Not sure this is the right forum for this listing, good luck tho.

•••
Not sure this is the right forum for this listing, good luck tho.
Thanks when I get it up and running I'll invite to a close session to try it out and.youll give us some feedback!! 👍

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back