Not open for further replies.

Radu054

Top Member
Impact
Hi!

I recently purchased two domains:

interestloancalculator.com
UltimateBabyGuide.com

I think they have catchy names, easy to be remembered. I am looking to sell them, but since I am new to domain buying and selling, I am not sure what they are worth.

I was thinking of about 50$ to 200$.

Thank you!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I used to do financial affiliate marketing years ago...

At first glance, InterestLoanCalculator is not bad and could be sold for $300 to a financial affiliate marketer. However it's 3 words and although it's an exact match for what people do type in when dealing with loans, Google reports the average monthly searches globally as between 1K - 10K with a CPC of £0.91 which isn't great at all. You would need to approach small to medium financial affiliates and see what they say.

You should stick to 2 worded domains max if just starting out.

Just my opinion and good luck.

•••
Thank you for your opinion! I know that I should stick to 2 worded domains, but I found those ones quite interesting and I decided to buy them.

This may be a silly question, but where can I get in touch with some financial affiliate marketers? Where should I search for them?

•••
Google for financial terms and see who's promoting loan and other financial products. You want to target small/medium affiliates.

Also go to affiliate forums.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back