NameSilo

Looking for something new!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I started my blog two months ago! In these two months I earned $8,but this month...I received more traffic than in the first 2 months combined and I earned only 18 cents. What's going on?

Which affiliate program is better than adsense?

Thanks!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
May be you were getting unique visitors bfore and now you are having some regular visitors ... Well you can try other programs too some good alternatives for adsense

•••
it might be possible affiliate decrease your percentage in the profit.

•••

What's your blog about? Look for an affiliate program for something related that will interest your visitors.

•••
My blog is about internet marketing, making money and personal finance!

•••
My blog is about internet marketing

I don't mean this in a rude way, but perhaps you'd be better off blogging about a subject you know a little better? D-:

Seriously - the best way to make money in affiliate marketing is to stick to what you know, not just hone in on what someone tells you are the "big money" topics. What works for one person often crashes and burns for someone else.

Now if you want to blog about your learning experiences in internet marketing, go out there and learn! Pick an affiliate program, promote it, then blog about why you selected it and your results. If it doesn't work out for you, try something different and blog about that.

•••
I am new to blogging concept and would like to know few tips if any one can share it..

•••
Why are people coming???

miksy123 said:
I started my blog two months ago! In these two months I earned $8,but this month...I received more traffic than in the first 2 months combined and I earned only 18 cents. What's going on?

Thanks!

You should look at your server logs and be tracking what content or search terms are drawing people. Than you can refine your content even more and find some affiliate programs that fit your traffic.

•••
try buying and selling domains for a change.

miksy123 said:

Thanks!

•••
are you driving targeted traffic to your blogs?

•••
Yes, I'm driving targeted traffic!And I'm writing about something I know about!

•••
You can try some other Affiliate programs such as Click Bank...

•••
Try some affiliate programs. You can get a free affiliate from HostGator, HostMonster and earn from every sale done through your link.

•••
try bidvertiser.com if you need to get paid my paypal

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back