Review My Website

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dmainer

Account Closed (Disallowed)
Impact
48
Hello NP Community! I'm looking for reviews for my website:

CheapAd.net

Thanks,D!
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Hello, I made couple of changes at that time to the site. That is the problem which you had. Connected this site to SumoMe and customized Home Page.
 
0
•••
More reviews are welcome!

Thanks!
 
0
•••
UP
 
0
•••
UP
 
0
•••
Is this amount of traffic good for "starter site"? I haven't spend even 1 dollar for advertising this site. Only sit on computer about 18 hours per day to advertise this on Facebook, Twitter etc.
 

Attachments

  • NewTraffic.bmp
    1.8 MB · Views: 100
0
•••
More reviews are welcome!
 
0
•••
This months visitors amount. Nicely getting traffic, in 1 month over 35,000 visitors
 

Attachments

  • AFDSGS.bmp
    1.8 MB · Views: 85
1
•••
Overall your site has a pleasing and appealing home page and appears easy to use.

Do agree that more content to fill up and fill out the categories and subcategories will of course benefit the site and add to visitor's experience.

I test clicked a few random individual items to see how you handle descriptions of items and their purchase, however, when I clicked an individual item the whole category page of all items came up, rather than the individual item and it's details.

No doubt your nice site will grow and prosper!
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back