Looking for PSD to Drupal Theme

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

dan_Vt

Established Member
Impact
13
Looking for someone who could take a PSD design and code it to Drupal (including nav, blocks, login forms, forum, polls, all the basic features of a standard Drupal installation) to the standard tpl and css files. The work is down the road a bit, but there could be a lot of it.

Please post here what you would charge.

Dan
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I can do it for $450.
 
0
•••
No problem! I slice it and make it valid xhtml/css for you. I can do it for less than $450. :)
 
0
•••
Thanks people for responses. As it gets closer I may be in touch.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back