Domain Empire

Looking for partner for new web idea

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tryen

Impact
I'm working on a project that has huge possibilities. This is one of a kind idea in a market with little to no direct competition. I am seeking someone that has past experience in projects that required custom programming with the following:

PHP, MySQL, HTML5, CSS and javascript combo, ASP + SQL server or java + postgresql.

* Design skills are a plus so I don't have to go looking for a full time designer as well. I am going to offer one of two proposals for you:

1. I can offer a partnership where you will earn a percentage of profits and have equity in the company.

2. I can offer you a full time position as the head tech and programmer for my company and eventually have your own team.

I rather go route 1 but will go route 2 if I have to. I think it is in your better favor to go with having equity in the company and being apart of something big and viral.

Please send me portfolios or past projects you have been apart of. I am excited to see the talent and creativity. That is what it takes to make it big in online ventures!

This is a site like 99Designs, DesignCrowd, etc. But for something totally different. If you want to see what it is like look at CoppyShoppy.com.

I want to compete against them!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back