IT.COM

Looking for logo designers

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Names Co

Impact
We are due to launch a new website in the coming weeks and we would like to have as many logo designers signed up and ready to design when we launch.

The Names Co. will be selling brand worthy premium domain names with fully developed logos. We already have a significant number of domain names which need logos assigned to them.

Website description;

The Names Co. itself sets out with the purpose to ease the development times of coded technology projects such as websites and mobile applications. In essence we carry an entrepreneur or investor through all stages of their online presence development, beginning with their brand name. The first step with any website is to choose an effective domain name that is easily brand-able and will result in both direct and indirect traffic. We offer domain investors and domain buyers the opportunity to list premium domains on our website, as well as incrementally listing some of our own portfolio. All submitted domains are vetted and have a branded logo designed and assigned to each individual domain. This allows the prospective entrepreneur or investor to accurately visualise what their brand will look like and, right from the get go.

What we need from this thread:

Logo designers to apply to design for us by emailing us. The designer gets a percentage of each sale.
info @ thenamesco .com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Hi i might be able to help with the logos design if you have the option to pay for them as well.
Feel free to check my portfolio at
http://www.oalddesign.com

•••
•••
•••
give me a chance to create a logo for you.

•••
Hello ,
It would be great opportunity to get aquainted with you.I have an hands on experience in logo designing , web deigning , website redesigning, banner designs, ecommerce development.Our dedicated team of developers work dedicated 24x7 to assist our clients globally.We have completed various web development projects & aim look further business opportunities.
Hope to initiate a long-lasting business relationship with you.
Just feel free to contact :
Thank you
You can check portfolios & completed projects of below sites :
1) Progenesis
2) UV Link
3) EziMenu
4) Tour o World
5) Shivganga Caterers
6) Raindrop clicks

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back