Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

HotDomainSales

Established Member
Impact
Hi,

I am in need of a high quality logo for my new project. I want to find a long term designer as my new project will involve a lot of design work, including for customers so you can expect long term business.

@ Logo Designers! - PM me your portfolio and I will discuss the details with the designers that I like.

Kind regards,

HDS.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi,

I am in need of a high quality logo for my new project. I want to find a long term designer as my new project will involve a lot of design work, including for customers so you can expect long term business.

@ Logo Designers! - PM me your portfolio and I will discuss the details with the designers that I like.

Kind regards,

HDS.

Hi,
I am the owner of Bizcle.com and I have a very professional team that can do so much for you with the best prices you can get.
Check out our portfolio in there. www.Bizcle.com
Regards,
M.Sadek

Last edited:
•••
Try giving mindbees.com a shout, they do great work for us.

•••
I had custom and unique logo design created by the logo designers at Logoland, Logoland.com.au for a reasonable cost, their service and designs were amazing!

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back