IT.COM

Looking for ideas , advices and guidances

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

djamel12

Established Member
Impact
Hello everyone:xf.wink:. My name is djamel. I am 31 years old. I am currently living in Algeria.
I am new to the domaining. I discovering the domain names world. I am here with you in the great NamePros forum for ideas , advices and guidances from domain pros. Searching and looking for domains that sold at reasonable prices
:$:.
regards:spam:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Hello!

There are an abundance of threads and posts on the NamePros Forum that are worth reading and considering as you begin your domain endeavors. Look over the Home Page and you will notice numerous major sections devoted to important domain name topics.

Read those topics of interest carefully and use the search function to seek out any topics that interest you and your domain aspirations.

Welcome to NamePros!

•••
•••
thank you for welcoming me between best domain investing community in the world

•••
Hello everyone:xf.wink:. My name is djamel. I am 31 years old. I am currently living in Algeria.
I am new to the domaining. I discovering the domain names world. I am here with you in the great NamePros forum for ideas , advices and guidances from domain pros. Searching and looking for domains that sold at reasonable prices
Give yourself enough time to take it in. Pace yourselve. Take it in small pieces, little steps of learning.

•••
•••
Hello and welcome to NamePros!:)

•••
•••
•••
Give yourself enough time to take it in. Pace yourself. Take it in small pieces, little steps of learning.

•••
thank you for welcoming me between best domain investing community in the world
Saying thank you is always welcome, especially giving them details so they can know what you are thankful for (e.g. telling a buyer or seller what you liked about the transaction).

Last edited:
•••
thanks, yes exactly what I do in this forum learning, learning and learning actually I handreg 18 domains 16 NameCheap 2 GD.
in the next step, I well learne or established a goode strategy to sell these domains
, on the other hand, I will concentrate on handreg 5LLLLL :xf.eek: .

•••
Give yourself enough time to take it in. Pace yourself. Take it in small pieces, little steps of learning.
Taking your time and pacing yourself with small steps makes learning easier.

•••
A clear well-thought-out plan is important. Even if it doesn't work as planned, we learn from it and can do better next time.

Last edited:
•••
Hello @djamel12 and welcome to NamePros.
Great suggestions offered above -- I'd also add that it helps to be patient. Try to buy solid domains, build a portfolio over time, and understand that domaining is a long game. Those who expect fast profits are often disappointed.
Good luck to you!

•••
thank you so match Sokol
maybe some 5L.com pronounceable domains build a good portfolio over time:xf.wink:

•••
Welcome to Namepros my friend.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back