Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Looking for high paying CPC

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

sin

VIP Member
Impact
130
Hey, I've tried a lot of programs out there, adbrite, clicksor, bidvertiser, adbrite is probably the worst paying cpc for me...
(Todays stats)
clicks 222
Revenue $7.54

thats 3.3 cents/click :( I want to earn at least 5-15 cents/click, any programs out there that will pay that? It doesn't matter if they pay by paypal or check.
rep will be added
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
try pushing products yourself. I buy ads on adbrite, all the money that I spend I make it back... think about it.
 
0
•••
I think I know what you mean, I've tried that but I think that the other company wasn't paying me for every lead I generated so I stopped.
Anyways I'm now making ~$25/day with adbrite and it sucks because I could be making so much more with a different company (I hope there are companys that pay more then 3-4 cents/click.)
 
0
•••
If any one dose have any please post it here since i need it too
 
0
•••
How do you get so many clicks OMG :O

Whats wrong with adsence?
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back