Looking for help integrating Linkpoint API

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
I need help integrating the linkpoint API into my existing php scripts. I need to be able to send payments to Linkpoint from my website. I have the sample code profivided my linkpoint. I am hosted on a Linux OS via Godaddy. I have the code setup but I cant get the shared libraries installed or curl to work. This should be easy and quick for someone that knows what they are doing. I will pay $30 paypal for whoever can take care of this for me today.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back