Looking for Google verification

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Debt.tv

Top Member
Impact
410
I have fastonlineloans()net and I'm finally ranked on google! According to my search, I'm #1. Can anybody else verify this because I know sometimes I find my websites rank differently for different locations.

Thank you

Eric

....I need to know this because I would like to use it in my sales pitch.

EDIT: I guess I should tell you the search terms are "fast online loans" - no quotes.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I see it indexed, and I see it on page two for exact match "fast online loans" plus page five for broad match of the same term.


Frank
 
0
•••
You're 48th here (NY metro) - 8th result on pg 5.
 
0
•••
0
•••
#66 from the Republic of Panama! ;)
 
0
•••
0
•••
Hi,

This could be happen in search engine with different algorithms.
 
0
•••
yes search engine algorithms are keep in changing constantly.
 
0
•••
Thanks everyone. How do you know if the ranking that your seeing is the same as what everyone else is seeing? I guess it comes down to traffic, if you're getting it, then you must be ranking good everywhere...

Check one thing for me. I have airline-prices.com. I know I'm not ranked on google, but I have seen it on page 1 of yahoo and bing. Can this be verified?
 
0
•••
Not in the top 50 results here in the UK. You have probably got no interest in our traffic though!
 
0
•••
Sorry not seen on number 1.
 
0
•••
ohh, sorry to say but your not on top ten. make sure you have not personalize your search result while you are checking your keywords postion
 
0
•••
I'd recommend you to optimize your title and meta tags, insert keywords at right place on your meta tags.
Good luck!
 
0
•••
some serp dance new sites gets first place and pushed down later
 
0
•••
Try to find highly targeted keywords and build backlinks to increase your search engine ranking.
 
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back